DALLAS GREASE TRAP SERVICES
Grease Trap Pumping & Cleaning
Dallas – Fort Worth – Arlington
Get Scheduled For A FREE Quote In Minutes Not Hours!
We Will Challenge Any Licensed Competitor's Written Price.
Message From The Owner:
Hi my name is Keegan, one of the owner/operators of Dallas Grease Trap Services and we want to earn your business for the long haul.
I’m a proud Dallas resident that loves BBQ, football, and Texas. We started off as a small pumping outfit, and now we’re growing into a major grease trap pumping operation in the Dallas – Fort Worth area. We currently have over 10 pump trucks and we’re planning to add more.
But enough about me, you’ve got a grease trap/interceptor that needs to be pumped out.
Give us a call if you need reliable and fast grease trap services at your establishment for anything related to grease trap pumping in Dallas, grease trap cleaning, compliance and regulation questions, non-compliance issues, odor issues, trap plumbing, blockages, grease trap cleaning in Dallas, regular grease trap services, early hour service, grease trap cleaning companies in Dallas, emergency grease trap service…….I think you get the point. Our service team can handle any grease trap and grease interceptor issue.
We’re guilty of on-time service, honoring our word, and excellent customer service. We service the entire Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington metroplex area. Call us to see if we can service you.
Please call if you have any questions about your grease trap or grease interceptor and we’ll be happy to tell you what we know.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK
FROM THE OWNER
Services We Offer:
Grease Trap Pumping
Grease Trap Cleaning
Grease Trap Installation
Grease Interceptor Pumping
Grease Interceptor Cleaning
Used Fryer Oil Collection
Exhaust Hood Cleaning
Kitchen Equipment Cleaning
HOW IT WORKS: 1-2-3
Tell us about your grease Trap Service Requirements
Let’s look at your grease trap together for the best results
Our full faith quotes are always free & honored for 30 days
Grease Trap Cleaning in Dallas
Like they always say, you get what you pay for. That’s why opting for the lowest cost grease trap service company isn’t necessarily the way to go. Here at Dallas Grease Trap Services, we make sure we know our client’s needs, so we can provide an affordable and expert solution to their grease trap and grease interceptor maintenance requirements.
Do you really want to risk serious problems such as overflows, blockages, and poor performance of your grease management systems, all for the sake of saving a few bucks? Such service could lead to catastrophic mishaps that will likely result in hefty fines for violating local health and safety codes. You may even be forced to involuntarily close in order to resolve the issues caused by an incompetent contractor.
Opt for choosing Dallas Grease Trap Services, and you can have the confidence of knowing that you are partnering with only the very best. With our vast knowledge and expertise, you will be assured you are dealing with one of the most trusted and eco-friendly companies in the business. Let us prove it to you!
Dallas grease trap services is your full-service partner
Our staff consists of trained experts in the field of grease trap and interceptor maintenance. You don’t have to stress over your current grease trap or interceptor needs.
Local health and safety codes mandate that you are required to keep meticulous records of all service and maintenance performed on your grease management systems. That’s where we come in. We do the record-keeping for you. We carefully log each service we perform and even keep all the records on file should you ever have the need to access them in the future.
We will consult with you so that you stay apprised of the mandated maintenance schedule required by your local health and safety codes. In this way, you will know you are always in compliance with Dallas city code requirements. This will free up your valuable time for more pressing matters while leaving the legal headaches to us.
Our promise to you
In addition to the peace of mind, you will find by partnering with us for your grease trap and interceptor needs, you can rest assured that we pledge to:
- Conduct our services in such a way as to avoid disrupting your normal business activities.
- Recycle your waste products to be used as soil enrichment in agricultural applications, as an alternative biofuel, or as a means of producing methane gas.
- Dispose of all wastes which cannot be recycled in licensed, environmentally friendly disposal sites according to law
- Stay informed about the local applicable laws and codes so that you will never have to worry about compliance issues.
- We compile and maintain all required records related to the grease trap and interceptor services we perform on file. You have complete access anytime the need arises.
We regularly consult with you to keep you apprised of your grease trap and grease interceptor maintenance needs. We want to help your operation run smoothly, without worrying about your grease trap or interceptor.
About your grease trap
While it may not seem apparent, the grease trap installed on your premises is beneficial to you and your foodservice establishment. Of course, the whole purpose of your grease trap and interceptor is to protect the environment and city sewage system. But let’s talk about how it affects your operations.
Most importantly, your properly maintained grease trap and interceptor will keep you out of trouble with health and safety officials. On the other hand, if you choose to put off the proper care of your grease management systems, you risk fines and closure. This is why it’s essential to stay on top of your grease trap and interceptor’s regular service and maintenance needs by partnering with us to meet these needs.
Restaurant grease traps are our specialty
Operating a food service establishment is quite different from how a home kitchen works. Due to the fact that you are serving food to the public, your responsibilities go way beyond a typical kitchen. You need to consider the health and safety of everyone, including your guests, employees, and the general public. Any overflow or sewer pipe blockage can create legal violations with real consequences.
While your grease trap installation is beneficial to your establishment, it is mandated by health and safety codes in the vast majority of cases. That’s why you must partner with us, Dallas Grease Trap Services, to provide the proper maintenance services you need to bring you the peace of mind you deserve.
Without the help of professionals like us to perform the required maintenance services on your grease trap system, you risk violating health and safety laws. Failure to comply with these laws will result in legal repercussions. Let us show you how to avoid this.
At Dallas Grease Trap Services, we have an entire team of experts equipped with a complete fleet of pump trucks to serve all your grease trap pumping and cleaning needs. Call us today to receive a free consultation, so we can discuss what we can do to help you maintain your grease trap and keep it up to code. We can be reached at 214-617-1500.
What are the benefits of partnering with Dallas grease trap services?
- We can save you money by enrolling you in one of the many price plans we offer. There are so many variables that affect the cost of serving the needs of different types and sizes of grease traps and interceptors. We cannot give you an exact price without seeing your establishment. That’s why we offer a distinct service plan that will fit your individual needs.
- All the required reports and related paperwork are completed, filed, and kept in a safe place by us. That way, you don’t have to be bothered with the mundane task of making and storing paperwork for the Dallas city health and safety authority codes and regulations.
- Our most valued clients are those who stay with us long term. For that reason, we offer those customers special discounts on grease trap and interceptor services.
- We offer a special deal to service those establishments which have more than one location. We even provide grease trap services in Houston, TX, through one of our trusted partners.
- We have an excellent reputation with establishments we serve and are often complimented on our expert team of licensed employees. We value the praise we receive.
Be careful - Don’t let your grease trap get to full capacity.
There are many reasons why you should never let your grease trap get to full capacity. Among them are:
- Health and Safety Concerns: Not only does a full grease trap lead to poor air quality, but you also run a greater risk of fire in your establishment.
- Terrible Odor: When your grease trap reaches full capacity, the stench of rancid grease, oil, and food solids will start to fill the air in your establishment. This will make it difficult for employees to work in your kitchen. The odor may even spread to the dining area upsetting your customers.
- Health and Safety Fines: The fact that the air in your establishment stinks may result in complaints to local health and safety authorities. If that’s not bad enough, full grease traps often overflow into the local water and sewage system, which in most cases, will result in steep fines for code violations.
How does the process of grease trap pumping work?
One of the biggest reasons your employees should not attempt to pump your grease trap is that they lack the specialized, high-powered pumping equipment that our team is equipped with. Even if they had access to the proper gear, it’s highly doubtful they could actually utilize it without the needed training and expertise. You should always get help with your Dallas grease trap pumping from a licensed service contractor. We are the best choice for “grease trap cleaning near me,” and you can call any time. We will come to your kitchen, measure the level of grease, pump it out, and dispose of it safely. We will make sure that all the parts of your grease trap work correctly and then take care of all the paperwork for you.
Our service will start with a free quote. We’ll let you know what you get for the price, and then you’ll be able to make an informed decision about your grease trap cleaning service. There is no risk in calling and talking to us. Some other issues that need addressing include:
- Assessment: The exact amount of greasy waste material must be assessed before removal is attempted. This accomplishes two purposes. It assures us that we are adequately prepared with the proper equipment to do the job effectively. Next, it serves as a guideline for determining if your maintenance schedule frequency needs to be increased or decreased.
- The Actual Pumping: Of course, the heart of the matter is getting the grease, oil, and fat removed. This is accomplished by lowering a suction hose into the grease trap to remove all the waste material. After we collect it, we will then determine if it is fit for recycling or if it must be disposed of in an eco-friendly disposal facility.
- The Final Cleaning: If you want your grease trap to function correctly, it must be regularly cleaned. This involves removing the thick, sticky residue covering the sides and inner edges of the grease trap. The next step is to test the sludge ingredients to assess if the grease trap is operating properly.
Are you convinced? Even if you’re not sure, you should give us a call for a free preliminary consultation. We will address any of your concerns and set up an appointment to make a full assessment and give you a free quote for the exact services you need. We are the experts at grease trap pumping and servicing in Dallas, so please give us a call so you can learn about the ways we can help you. There are no commitments when you call us. You can’t go wrong with that. We can be reached at 214-617-1500. Call today!
Grease interceptor cleaning and pumping in Dallas, TX
Most imagine a grease interceptor to be just a large grease trap, similar to those found installed under any commercial kitchen sink. Grease interceptors are an integral part of any large commercial kitchens’ sanitation system and crucial to the integrity of the city’s water and sewage systems. Grease interceptors are installed outside, in proximity to the kitchen, usually underground and out of sight. All grease, oil, and food solids are trapped and stored in a 750 gallon, or larger capacity reservoir, protecting the city water supply and sewage system from harmful pollution and contaminants.
The design and efficiency of grease interceptors can vary widely. A thorough evaluation of your kitchen is needed before the installation can begin. An improperly installed system can reduce the efficiency to as little as 30%. In comparison, a properly installed system will assure maximum efficiency of up to 85% or even more. Even if you are at 85%, it is still critical that you stay on top of the required cleaning and maintenance to keep it that way.
According to the experts, it is required to thoroughly hydro-jet the main components at least once or twice each year. Of course, this depends upon precisely how much grease, oil, and food solids your grease trap collects as well as the type of trap you use. It’s better to clean the grease interceptor at shorter intervals, as the cost of removing clogs or repairing the damage can be expensive and time-consuming. Putting off cleaning your grease trap may result in blocked drains, needless and costly fines, and/or closures by the Dallas city health department for violation of the health and safety codes.
How does the pumping and cleaning process work?
A novice may imagine a grease interceptor to be one big chamber that catches all the grease. In reality, there are many components, including many interconnected chambers, each with their own manhole. This greatly increases the efficiency of the system and makes it almost impossible for any overflow of waste to occur. With such a system of irregular chambers, the greasy waste tends to accumulate on the sides and edges by design. The problem with this system is that it does make the process of cleaning and pumping the grease interceptor a bit more complex than simply washing and pumping.
For a proper cleaning sequence, all contents must be removed from each chamber. After the tanks are empty we use state-of-the-art pumps to quickly and efficiently remove all of the tank’s contents before the final hydro-jet cleaning process begins. This procedure uses a high-powered spray of water, up to 3500 PSI, to blow away the thick, sticky waste from all affected areas of the grease tank.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK
FROM THE OWNER
Affordable & Reputable Grease Trap Services